- Like many other service sector workers, flight attendants are on the front lines of public interactions. As they now need to enforce mask mandates on top of regular safety procedures onboard, they’re also feeling less safe doing their jobs.
- Close to 60% said they’ve had to deal with at least five incidents, while 17% said they experienced a physical incident.
- Of the total surveyed, 84% said they experienced unruly behavior during flight.
- Urination, throwing trash, punching back of seats, name-calling, and following staff off planes were cited as types of passenger abuse.
Back in the day airlines never flew above 20,000 feet and demonic possession was low.
During the time of Noe, the waters of the deluge was allowed to rise up to 15 cubits above the Mountain tops in order to cleanse the world of all the works of man both sacred and profane. This is a boundary that men must not pass over. Scripture and Church Fathers also tell us that at the end of days during the fire of the final conflagration, that this fire will rise up from the bowels of the earth and reach a height of 15 cubits above the Mountains in order to cleanse the world of all the works of men - both sacred and profane.
On both points modern man ignores and laugh at. Modern man does not believe in Demons let alone Demons who reside or are imprisoned above 29,050ft.
The punishment for flying 24/7 above 15 cubits above the mountain tops or in the Habitat of Demons?
- Demonic infestation
- Demonic vexation
- Demonic obsession
- Demonic possessions
Notable increase in demonic activity and demonic possessions:
So is there a correlation?
I would say yes.
I could not find a chart that shows increased Demonic activity, (the Vatican has not released a graph as of yet) but here is a chart that is similar - It is a chart showing the increase of Atheism and the increase of UFOs sightings (seeing Demons in the Sky etc..)
Notice the increase in UFO sightings and increased Atheism:
Pattern follows the increase Air Passenger Traffic.
But I'm the only one in the world who says so.
No one is willing to forgo flying from one place to another. At least not yet.
Things should get worse.
Two reasons found in the Summa of St. Thomas Aquinas why man is not allow above 29,050ft boundary:
1. Question 74. The fire of the final conflagration
- Is any cleansing of the world to take place?
- Will it be effected by fire?
- Is that fire of the same species as elemental fire?
- Will that fire cleanse also the higher heavens?
- Will that fire consume the other elements?
- Will it cleanse all the elements?
- Does that fire precede or follow the judgment?
- Are men to be consumed by that fire?
- Will the wicked be involved therein?