Awhile back I pegged the habitat of demons starting at 29,050 ft.
Now its three feet higher at 29,054 ft.
According to Church Fathers the Habitat of Demons is 15 cubits above the Mountain Tops.
15 Cubits is 22 feet.
Since Mt Everest is the highest Mountain at 29,032 ft. adding 22 feet makes for 29,054 ft.
This is the boundary that men are not allowed to pass over.
Read St Thomas on the Habitat of Demons....
1. Question 64. The punishment of the demons
- Is any cleansing of the world to take place?
- Will it be effected by fire?
- Is that fire of the same species as elemental fire?
- Will that fire cleanse also the higher heavens?
- Will that fire consume the other elements?
- Will it cleanse all the elements?
- Does that fire precede or follow the judgment?
- Are men to be consumed by that fire?
- Will the wicked be involved therein?