The darksome atmosphere is as a prison to the demons until the judgment day. They carry fire of hell with them wherever they go. The devils besought the Lord not to cast them into the abyss; for they asked for this, deeming it to be a punishment for them to be cast out of a place where they could injure men. Hence it is stated,They besought Him that He would not expel them out of the country. St Thomas Aquinas
In the year 1864, Lucifer together with a large number of demons will be unloosed from hell Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders on earth and in the atmosphere, and men will become more and more perverted. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
For the time has come when the most astonishing wonders will take place on the earth and in the air. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against Principalities and Powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. Ephesians 6:12
GRADUAL Ps. 9:10-11, 19-20. You are a helper to those in need, in time of distress. Let those who know You trust in You, O Lord, for You do not forsake those who seek You. For the needy shall not always be forgotten, nor shall the patience of the poor forever perish. Arise, O Lord, let not man prevail.
Arise, O Lord, let not man prevail....
Arise, O Lord, let not the men in the airline industry prevail.....
Read St Thomas on the Habitat of Demons....
1. Question 64. The punishment of the demons
- Is any cleansing of the world to take place?
- Will it be effected by fire?
- Is that fire of the same species as elemental fire?
- Will that fire cleanse also the higher heavens?
- Will that fire consume the other elements?
- Will it cleanse all the elements?
- Does that fire precede or follow the judgment?
- Are men to be consumed by that fire?
- Will the wicked be involved therein?