ROME - According to Brother Guy Consolmagno, the Jesuit research astronomer who runs the Vatican’s observatory, global interest in outer space is increasing at astronomical proportions, from mineral harvesting off asteroids, to militarizing the zone and developing artificial intelligence for research. With the space race taking off internationally, there is a need for clearer parameters to be set for conduct, making space “the next frontier of law,” Consolmagno said. Noting how 2017 marked the 50th anniversary of the United Nations 1967 “Outer Space Treaty” on governing the activities of states in outer space, including the moon and other “celestial bodies,” Consolmagno said the treaty was followed by a major discussion on the “peaceful uses of space.” Source
St Thomas On The Habitat Of Demons....
1. Question 64. The punishment of the demons
St Thomas On The 29,050 ft Boundary That Men Are Not Allowed To Pass Over:
2. Question 74. The fire of the final conflagration
- Is any cleansing of the world to take place?
- Will it be effected by fire?
- Is that fire of the same species as elemental fire?
- Will that fire cleanse also the higher heavens?
- Will that fire consume the other elements?
- Will it cleanse all the elements?
- Does that fire precede or follow the judgment?
- Are men to be consumed by that fire?
- Will the wicked be involved therein?