Arise, O Lord, let not man prevail.....
GRADUAL Ps. 9:10-11, 19-20. You are a helper to those in need, in time of distress. Let those who know You trust in You, O Lord, for You do not forsake those who seek You. For the needy shall not always be forgotten, nor shall the patience of the poor forever perish. Arise, O Lord, let not man prevail.
Southwest Airlines suddenly grounds 34 planes in its fleet
Southwest Airlines had to abruptly ground 34 Boeing 737-700 aircraft on Thanksgiving Eve when the low-fare behemoth discovered that the maintenance paperwork related to the grounded planes was not in compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) safety directives. Per an FAA mandate, Southwest was required to do immediate detailed visual inspections of the 34 grounded aircraft. A Southwest spokesperson said the carrier voluntarily followed the FAA mandate. According to a source in Southwest’s maintenance department close to developments, the detailed visual inspections performed on the grounded planes focused on damaged fuselage areas of the aircraft that had been previously repaired. ... Source
St Thomas On The Habitat Of Demons....
1. Question 64. The punishment of the demons
St Thomas On The 29,050 ft Boundary That Men Are Not Allowed To Pass Over:
2. Question 74. The fire of the final conflagration
- Is any cleansing of the world to take place?
- Will it be effected by fire?
- Is that fire of the same species as elemental fire?
- Will that fire cleanse also the higher heavens?
- Will that fire consume the other elements?
- Will it cleanse all the elements?
- Does that fire precede or follow the judgment?
- Are men to be consumed by that fire?
- Will the wicked be involved therein?