"You're Gonna Die Up There" 8 Injured After Aerolineas Argentinas #AR1303 Experienced Severe Turbulence Flying In The Habitat Of Demons Of The Darksome Atmosphere
8 injured passengers treated at the hospital after Aerolineas Argentinas #AR1303 experienced severe turbulenceSevere turbulence caused Aerolineas Argentinas passengers to suffer injuries during a flight from Miami to Buenos Aires on Thursday. According to the airline’s spokesperson, the crew on flight AR1303 reported the passengers were injured after the plane reached cruising altitude and there were sudden movements due to atmospheric conditions. There were 192 passengers, who departed from Miami International Airport about 9:30 a.m. and arrived at Ministro Pistarini International Airport about 7:30 p.m. Once the turbulence zone was crossed, the crew in charge of the flight dedicated to assist the injured passengers and to relieve the general condition of the 192 passengers. Eight of the injured were being treated at the hospital on Thursday night. The others were treated on the plane before landing and at the airport where medical personnel were waiting for the plane to land. Source
St Thomas On The Habitat Of Demons....
1. Question 64. The punishment of the demons
St Thomas On The 29,050 ft Boundary That Men Are Not Allowed To Pass Over:
2. Question 74. The fire of the final conflagration
- Is any cleansing of the world to take place?
- Will it be effected by fire?
- Is that fire of the same species as elemental fire?
- Will that fire cleanse also the higher heavens?
- Will that fire consume the other elements?
- Will it cleanse all the elements?
- Does that fire precede or follow the judgment?
- Are men to be consumed by that fire?
- Will the wicked be involved therein?